Wednesday, March 17, 2021

I have bloody time before the baby comes!

WOW, I haven't touched this blog in...6 years has been a long time and have I done much in that time?

Let's recap:

1. Got married to Dr A.
2. Left my comfortable job
3. Started a business : Enara
4. Became a fashion designer; not on purpose
5.Founded Samoa's first annual fashion show
6. Continued the business feeding 5 other families
7. Handled more business
8. Donated to the Children's hospital ward from the Samoa Sinnet Fashion Show
9. Wanted to do more for Samoa Fashion
10. Planned the 2nd Samoa Sinnet Fashion Show
11. Approached to start Samoa's first modelling agency
12. Decided to attend fashion school
13. Carried out show
14. Left Samoa and Dr A  for fashion school
15: Came back to Samoa and decided to have our first baby
16: Graduated fashion school 
17. Had the baby, smashed the house down and renovated 
18. Dr A got his contract in NZ and so we all moved
19. COVID came 😒 and took over the world 
20. The baby decided she wanted to go to school at 15 months old 
21. Got bored playing housewife and decided to start a book project for Samoa’s  children 
22. Stared collecting books and aiming to send  1000 children’s books before June 2021 
23. Started Enara jewellery line to fund the book project and all its costs
24. Phew and now we’re here, Tauranga 



Everything else in between are the gaps and sealed alleyways to where I am now. I keep telling myself that I have much to do and thank God for a husband and family who are extra supportive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have bloody time before the baby comes!

WOW, I haven't touched this blog in...6 years has been a long time and have I done much in that time? Let's recap: 1. Got marrie...